Monday, July 16, 2012

I am a Quitter



    Ok, so I haven't quit completely yet.. but YET is the key word. I have had 5 cigarettes so far today, and at nearly 5 pm.. THATS A RECORD!! Well, for me it is. I have been a smoker for 13 years now, a pack a day nearly everyday of it, sometimes 2 packs a day. I may or may not succeed for this, my 6th or 7th honest try at quitting, but I have not bought any since Friday. For Merri, this is MAJOR news.. she doesn't even know this part yet. :) I have done cold turkey before, and it only lasted a day or two. I have been cutting back for months, now that I am down to less than half a pack a day I am counting them to be sure I go down everyday, not up. I may not be the fastests quitter, I may not be the most inspirational quitter, but...                I WILL QUIT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment